Iman Nouri Mouradbusiness consultant and resident of Tripoli
presentation: Affection for Peace - Create it and do it – El Hanan
category: Kids' Guernica Exhibition at the Zappeion Megaron Athens + Presentations
Download the poem "El Hanan" (Tenderness / Warmth)
Download the paper "Affection for Peace - Create it and do it – El Hanan"
Life and Career Objective:
To continue the collaborative global work of the Kid’s Guernica mission to spread the peace consciousness among people in the world.
To pursue a challenging business career in a multinational secured environment; my educational background, life, professional experience, willingness, and commitment are my sole motivational aims for success in the marketing and sales field and of course in the social entrepreneurship field.
- La Verne University (1977-1982)
- - MBA in Management and Business administration.
- Business developer
Training and Seminars:
- Consultancy professional training as management representative assisted by ELCIM, Euro-Lebanese Center for Industrial Maintenance. The alignment of HR with organizational strategy (March 2007)
- Strategic Planning Human Resources Management (April 2007)
- Franchise Engineering and Crisis Management. 2007)
Highlights of qualifications and skills:
- Excellent relationship skills with multinationals and potential clients.
- Decision and deal maker, endowed with managerial skills and leadership abilities.
- Pleasant, friendly personality combined to a strong presence and effective management team player.
- High public relation skills.
- Self-motivated, determined and committed.
- Sense of organization, adaptation, and tactic development to accomplish marketing opportunities.